Not Getting Contrarian Income
Report every month?
Here’s what you’ve missed:
- Massive dividends up to 9.1% from our portfolio recommendations.
- A life-changing 126% return (that’s still running!) from a 6%-yielding oil play.
- A 90% win from a chemical company yielding an incredible 7.4%.
There are more big winners on the horizon, and I don’t want you to miss them, so I’m giving you a special invitation to rejoin for $60.00 off the regular rate!
Fellow Dividend Investor,
Brett Owens here. I’m the chief strategist at Contrarian Income Report.
Our subscribers have bagged some serious gains and massive dividends in the market rebound we’ve seen since the depths of the COVID-19 crash almost two years ago.
I know you once held a CIR subscription, but it seems you’ve let it lapse. I’m not sure why, but at the end of the day, it really doesn’t matter.
I’m writing to you today because I’m lining up a new raft of recommendations I expect to perform even better than the ones I just told you about.
And these sky-high dividends and discount-driven gains are absolutely essential with today’s sky-high inflation bleeding away everyone’s income. I don’t want you to miss a single one of them.
Inflation Eats $3,400 of Every $50K of Income
Too bad Fed Chair Jay Powell has finally gotten the memo when it comes to rising prices. Until only recently his money printer was STILL blowing out billions every month, with the government adding BILLIONS more!
Powell’s Inflation Disaster
At today’s rate of inflation, average Americans are burning thousands of dollars of income every year—even those that are scrimping, saving and doing everything right!
With an inflation rate of around 6.8%, you’re losing $3,400 a year on every $50,000 of income. And those of us who live in the real world (I’m betting Jay Powell doesn’t go to the grocery store himself!) know that actual inflation is MUCH higher than that.
It’s an emergency for anyone hoping to enter (or stay in!) retirement. And it’s exactly why I’m writing to you now.
I want to help you escape this mess. That’s why I’m inviting you to restart your Contrarian Income Report subscription right now for only $39. That’s a full $60.00 off our regular renewal rate of $99.00!
This special “Welcome Back” offer gives you access to ALL the huge dividends in the CIR portfolio—with yields up to 9.8%—for just $39. That works out to just $3.25 a month.
Those high, safe payouts (along with the double-digit yearly price gains I’m forecasting for many of our current buy recommendations) are the answer to today’s surging consumer prices.
This $39 rate is normally reserved for first-time members, as a way of introducing them to the service. But I’m giving you the opportunity to get CIR for one more year at this special price.
It’s something we have never done before at CIR. But given the threat we face today, it’s 100% necessary if we’re to protect as many investors as possible.
Best of all, half the picks in our portfolio pay dividends monthly, so you’ll likely recoup your subscription cost in the first month, with a modest investment in just one of these buys!
This “Insider” Move Bagged Us a
Fast 90% Return (and a 7.4% Dividend!)
In the last couple months, our members have banked some EPIC price gains to go with their massive dividends. I expect the stocks and funds we’ll buy in the coming months to do even better—easily outrunning inflation, even if it rises further from here.
I don’t want you to miss out.
We’ve nailed down these double- (and triple-) digit returns by picking up on hidden signals the headline-driven crowd ALWAYS misses.
Like we did with chemical company Chemours (CC), a trade we closed in October 2021 for a 90% return (including a 7.4% dividend!) in just 16 months.
When we bought CC in June 2020, 10% of its outstanding shares were sold short. These short sellers were betting that potential litigation would hamstring the company. But we knew these negative Nellies were all wet when COO Mark Newman bought 2,500 Chemours shares in May.
When an insider like that puts his own cash up—it brought Newman’s stake to $1.9 million—we know to pay attention. As it became clear that the CC shorts were wrong, they began to, er, lose their shorts (excuse the pun—I couldn’t help myself!).
Dramatic Short Squeeze Powers Our 90% Return
During our holding period, short interest plunged 31%. And each share the shorts “bought back” pushed CC higher and higher.
As for us, we just sat back and grabbed our massive dividend and 90% total return, right alongside Mark!
We Called the Oil Rally—and Turned It
Into a 126% GAIN
Chemours was just the start. In April 2020, we bought pipeline operator ONEOK (OKE) when everyone was dumping oil stocks, and oil prices even went negative. Companies were literally paying to have their oil hauled away!
But we contrarians weren’t fussed. We used history as our guide—particularly the 2008/’09 crash—and instead tapped into the “crash ’n’ rally” pattern oil ALWAYS shows in a crisis.
Bottom line: the crash is quick, while the ensuing rally lasts for years. Here’s how it played out in both 2008 and 2020:
- Demand for energy evaporates and its price crashes (2008 and 2020);
- Energy producers scramble to cut costs, so they cut production aggressively (2009 and 2020);
- The economy slowly recovers (2009 and late 2020). Energy demand picks up, but supply lags;
- And lags and lags. And the price of oil rallies until supply eventually meets demand (2009 to 2014 and 2020 to present).
So we ignored the headlines and followed our contrarian instincts, buying pipeline operator ONEOK at the depths of the crash—in April 2020, when it was yielding an astonishing 11.8%. Nineteen months later, we’re sitting on a 126% total return!
ONEOK: Buy for the 11.8% Dividend, Stay for the 126% Returns!
Contrarian moves like these are critical now, with high, safe dividends thin on the ground as markets ride a sugar high off Powell’s fiat cash.
That’s why a subscription to Contrarian Income Report is absolutely essential. And now that you can get back in for just $39 ($60.00 off our regular renewal rate), there’s simply no reason not to.
And of course, your subscription gives you access to all the perks of CIR membership, including our full library of new and updated FREE special reports, including:
5 “All-Weather” Dividends Paying Up to 8.1%
As the title says, this report contains my favorite high-yield stocks to sustain and grow your income (and nest egg) through anything the economy throws at us: inflation, deflation, you name it.
- A totally overlooked pipeline operator yielding 6.6% that’s set to soar as producers continue to race to open shuttered wells to meet surging post-lockdown demand …
- A unique municipal-bond investment that kicks off huge dividends that are exempt from federal (and many state) income taxes …
- A special vehicle that invests 100% outside the United States, has zero currency risk, pays 6.3% a year, and has returned more than 700% in the last 20 years …
- Plus, an off-the-radar Asian investment that primarily invests in government bonds and is yielding nearly 8% right now!
Together, these investments give your retirement portfolio tremendous diversification, upside and the type of ongoing income that will withstand any future inflation we might see.
But of course, simply picking the right dividends isn’t enough—you also have to avoid the losers. Which is what your next report is designed to do.
The Dirty Dozen: 12 Dividend
Stocks to Sell Now
Inside this newly revised and updated Special Report, you’ll discover 12 ticking time bombs lurking in the stock market.
These are popular dividend plays that seem like great investments but are highly likely to blow up and lose as much as 20% of their value as a result of the Fed’s money printing or other unfortunate economic decisions.
If you hold any of these stocks, I urge you to dump them and move your cash into our high-yielding CIR picks instead. And you’ll need to do so NOW, before these losers have any chance of crushing your retirement dreams.
Best of Both Worlds: 5 Fixed Income
Funds Set to Soar
This exclusive report—again, newly revised and updated for 2022—gives you my 5 favorite funds for investing in fixed income, including their management profiles and investing strategies.
These funds pay average dividends well north of 6% today, and they’re my top picks to leave the market in the dust in the years ahead.
Plus, these funds are run by some of the smartest minds on Wall Street—meaning they have what it takes to keep their fat payouts rolling out, no matter what the Fed does.
Which brings me to the last report I want to highlight. It delivers even more outsized dividends perfectly positioned to crush inflation and deliver strong long-term gains.
2 “Preferred” Dividends That Can
Triple Your Payouts Immediately
If you’re not familiar with preferred shares, you’re not alone—most investors only consider “common” shares of stock when they look for income.
But some corporations issue preferred shares to raise capital. These issues generally pay better dividends than the same company’s common shares.
This report reveals two of my favorite off-the-radar preferred share investments paying out 6.5%+ a year in dividend income.
6.5%+ “Inflation-Fighting” Dividends
Are Just the Start
All of these reports come your way when you take advantage of this special “Welcome Back” invitation. Plus you also get all the other perks of CIR membership you know well, including:
- Full portfolio access. You’ll have immediate access to every pick I make, including my exact buy and sell recommendations and “buy-under” prices.
- New income investing ideas and analysis of major market events delivered straight to your inbox every week.
- Flash Alerts—with breaking news on our portfolio stocks. I’ll have an eye on all of them 24/7.
- Monthly research bulletins—On the first Friday of each month, you’ll receive my latest research, including new portfolio additions, updates on existing positions and an overview of trends and events that may affect our holdings.
- Members-only website—You’ll get access to a password-protected website where you can access all of our resources: current and past issues, the full portfolio and special bonus reports. Whenever you want to check on our recommendations, everything is there for you, day or night.
- Quarterly Webinars—About every three months you can join me for a live, members-only webinar. We’ll run through what’s going on with our holdings and I’ll personally answer your questions.
- VIP Customer Service—If you ever have questions about your subscription, you can email our team anytime, or call our New York office during regular business hours and receive a prompt reply.
And all of this comes your way at the $39 introductory price, which I’m making available to you today on a special one-time-only basis through my exclusive “Welcome Back” offer. That’s $60.00 less than regular subscribers must pay to renew their CIR membership.
Our No-Risk “Welcome Back”
There’s one more piece to this offer you may be wondering about. When you first took your Contrarian Income Report subscription, you may recall that you did so on a 60-day no-risk trial basis.
Well, that ironclad guarantee absolutely applies this time around, too. That means you have nearly 2 full months to invest in my latest recommendations, track their progress and get reacquainted with our full suite of CIR investment tools.
If at any time within that span, you don’t feel CIR is working for you, no problem: just contact my team and they’ll refund every cent you paid. No hard feelings. No questions asked.
All the bonus reports will be yours to keep. It’s just my way of saying thanks for taking me up on this special “Welcome Back” offer.
So one last time …
Here’s everything you get when you take advantage of this special “Welcome Back” offer to Contrarian Income Report today:
- 12 monthly research bulletins
- The full portfolio, with dividends up to 9.1%
- Flash alerts
- A 24/7 members-only website
- Your full library of new and updated Special Reports, including:
- Report #1: Monthly Dividend Superstars: Yields Up to 8.1% With Double-Digit Upside.
- Report #2: The Dirty Dozen: 12 Dividend Stocks to Sell Now.
- Report #3: Best of Both Worlds: Fixed Income Funds That Outperform Stocks
- Report #4: 2 “Preferred” Dividends That Can Triple Your Payouts Immediately
- Report #5: Second-Level Investing: Your Guide to the Contrarian Money Machine
So you get a $60.00 membership discount, our full library of investment reports, weekly email updates and alerts and a 100% money-back guarantee.
Click the button below to secure all of this for just $39.
In the coming months, many investors will be hamstrung by inflation and rising rates and wondering when these (or other) threats will trigger the next selloff.
But Contrarian Income Report readers and I will rest easy, outrunning rising prices with our strong price gains and stout 7%+ dividends. We hope our group will include you, happily collecting 7%+ monthly dividends—and gains—under this zero-risk offer.
Are you going to join us?
Yours in profits,
Chief Investment Strategist
Contrarian Income Report
P.S. Remember, this “Welcome Back” offer lets you restart your subscription for $60 less than other subscribers must pay. AND you get full access to our complete Contrarian Income Report portfolio (with inflation-busting yields up to 9.1%), the full library of Special Reports and your 60-day no-risk money-back guarantee.
This is by far the most generous offer you’ll find, and it won’t last long. Click here to restart your Contrarian Income Report membership now!
© BNK Invest, Inc. – All Rights Reserved – Legal Information