A “1-Click” Way to Grab
Safe 9.2% Dividends and
Yearly 20%+ GAINS
REVEALED in this NEW investor report:
- A “hidden” world where YOU—not Wall Street—hold all the cards! The ignored funds I’m about to expose are positioned for 29%+ TOTAL RETURNS in the next 12 months—and they’ll deliver a large portion of their gains in CASH!
- 5 amazing funds with dividends up to 9.8%! Drop $500K into these cash machines and you could kick-start a $46,000 yearly income stream.
- Why the big ETF companies are terrified of these “hidden” funds. If more people knew about them, they’d never buy an ETF again!
I’ve discovered 5 “hidden” funds that pay you massive cash dividends up to 9.8%, year in and year out, like clockwork.
Together, they throw off an outsized average yield of 9.2%!
PLUS every single one is throwing off a signal that tells us exactly when to buy for our best shot at big price gains.
That profit “alarm” is going off right now, showing that our buy window is wide open. Let’s follow it and give ourselves a great shot at 20%+ potential price upside from these 5 funds in the next 12 months, along with huge 9.2% payouts.
The 8%+ Dividends Vanguard
Wants to Keep From You
I know what I’m saying sounds like a bit of a stretch.
Because Wall Street and the financial press have drilled it into our heads that we can have high dividends or capital gains in a single investment … but not both.
And dividends of 8%, 10% or higher?!
The so-called experts will tell you that any payout that big is a recipe for disaster.
But that’s just plain wrong.
The truth is, there are plenty of stocks throwing off safe yields of that size (and much bigger) right now. But you’ll never hear about them from your broker, the media or anyone on Wall Street.
Because it’s easier for advisors and pundits to talk up familiar names, like the 50+ mega-cap dividend-growth stocks on the list of “Dividend Aristocrats,” than do any real legwork for folks like you.
Too bad the average so-called Aristocrat yields just 2% as I write this. So even if you invested a million bucks into these overhyped dividend plays, you’d get just $20,000 of yearly income for your effort.
But Wall Street doesn’t care. They get paid either way.
Then there are the big ETF providers, like WisdomTree, iShares and, of course, Vanguard, which throw huge marketing dollars at “dumb” funds like the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY).
You probably know SPY. You may even own it. I say it’s “dumb” because it simply uses a computer algorithm to track the S&P 500.
But the billionaire set knows the score.
Many of them have invested their personal wealth in the “hidden” market of funds I’ll reveal in just a few more paragraphs.
These funds have all the convenience of ETFs plus massive yields that are 4, 5 and 6 times higher!
No wonder the big fund companies are putting their full marketing punch behind ETFs.
If more people knew about these “hidden” funds, and the huge returns they’ve generated (with much of those gains in dividend cash, thanks to their outsized yields) they’d never buy an ETF again!
Consider one of the “hidden funds” I’ll tell you about below, which has returned an incredible 1,050% since the 2008/’09 financial crisis.
It’s a long-time income generator, too, yielding 8.3% as I write this.
Think about that for a moment. Over that 15-year period, this fund returned 1,050%, including a huge dividend that investors could rely on.
That’s the kind of return an income investment just isn’t supposed to deliver. But that’s the profit-making power these hidden funds offer, and it’s something you’ll never get with an ETF!
This ignored fund holds what I call a “dream team” portfolio, including AI powerhouses like Microsoft and Amazon, as well as smartly run, off-the-radar firms like SPS Commerce, which makes supply-chain-management software and has soared 300% in the last five years.
And of course, demand for these firms’ products and services will only continue to rise as megatrends like cloud computing and AI roll on, and the labor shortage prompts companies to do more with fewer staff.
But the key takeaway is that these are all rock-solid, well-established US companies. No penny-stock speculations that explode one day and collapse the next. No short selling. No shadowy derivatives.
I’m talking about familiar names you’d find in any ETF.
I’m not cherry-picking CEF returns here, either.
Because there are plenty of other CEFs that have delivered huge returns and amazing cash streams to boot.
Like the Liberty All-Star Equity Fund (USA), another CEF that focuses on well-established US blue chips.
Over just the last 10 years, USA delivered a 286% return, nearly tripling in value, despite the COVID crash and the 2022 Fed-driven panic. And thanks to the fund’s outsized dividend, which yields 10.2% presently, a huge slice of that gain was in dividend cash!
USA Delivers Strong Dividends and Gains
The Columbia Seligman Premium Tech Growth Fund (STK) did even better, soaring 454% and yielding a nice 6% today.
Big Profits Keep on Coming
I could go on and on, but the takeaway is this: the next time someone tells you that you should simply “settle” for the pathetic payouts most ETFs dribble out, tell them to forget it.
Because you CAN have big, ETF-beating dividends and ETF-crushing gains in one buy!
Your 1-Click Buy Indicator for
BIG Gains and Income
So what exactly are the off-the-radar funds I keep going on about?
I won’t keep you waiting any longer.
These “hidden market” funds are actually closed-end funds (CEFs).
We don’t have to go too far into the weeds here—suffice it to say that CEFs can generate these big gains and monster dividends for one simple reason: once they go through an IPO they don’t issue new shares to new investors.
That means they often trade for far less than the value of their portfolios (called the net asset value, or NAV).
When those discounts get extra wide, we make our move … then sit back and wait as their unusual discounts snap back to their normal levels.
It really is that easy!
Well-known investor Boaz Weinstein said it better than I ever could!
You go into [a CEF] hoping the discount will narrow on its own, but one of the nicest points about this investment is that while you wait, you earn an above-average yield, given the discounted price.
And he really nailed it when he called CEFs “a rare corner of the market where retail investors can get an edge over institutions.”
By now, I’m sure you can see the profit opportunity here. But most people have sleep-walked right by CEFs for a silly reason…
Millions of Dollars … Just Waiting to Be Scooped Up
So why isn’t everyone piling into CEFs these days?
That CEF with the “dream team” portfolio I told you about earlier (and will give you more details in just a second) charges 1.1% in management fees as I write—12 TIMES more than SPY.
I’ll admit this sounds insane. And it’s enough to send most folks running away screaming.
But don’t be fooled.
Because that knee-jerk response has been pounded into us by the big ETF companies, who preach that any fee above the absolute minimum is a complete and utter ripoff.
But keep in mind that all of the CEF returns I’ve shown you today are net of fees.
I don’t know about you, but I’m happy to pay a few hundred bucks more in fees over decades if it means bagging THOUSANDS of dollars in dividend cash and gains!
Which brings me back to the 5 CEFs I’ll show you shortly.
Here’s what my research team and I have these off-the-radar funds pegged to deliver:
- Life-changing gains: Thanks to their unusual discounts, each of the 5 CEFs I’ll show you below could soar 20% (and MORE) on a price basis in the next 12 months, PLUS …
- MASSIVE dividend payouts: As I mentioned, these 5 “sleeper” funds throw off a 9.2% average dividend yield!
An Overlooked Hunting Ground Stocked With Big, Bargain-Priced Dividends
At this point, you’re probably wondering who I am and why you should listen to me.
My name is Michael Foster, and I’m one of the only analysts in the world who is 100% devoted to CEFs with market caps under $1 billion.
Why less than $1 billion?
Because this is the most overlooked corner of the already overlooked CEF space! It’s where the biggest discounts—and the biggest upside—live.
I can’t wait to tell you all about these under-the-radar cash machines, which literally changed my life, handing me an additional income stream that helped me quit my job as a university professor—and the grinding 80-hour weeks that went with it.
Since then, these powerful income generators have delivered the gains I’ve needed to boost my net worth, travel the world and live the life I want to live.
Now I’m not saying everyone’s experience will be like mine, but that’s the kind of punch these funds pack. And now it’s time for me to tell you about 5 of my favorite CEFs.
“Hidden” Fund Pick #1: 1,050%
Gains and 8.3% Dividends
Our first CEF pick is that large cap fund, I mentioned earlier, the one that delivered that massive 1,050% return and holds large caps set to profit from growing trends like AI.
Plus, as I mentioned, it throws off an impressive 8.3% dividend, too!
So why isn’t this cash machine, which is run by some of the smartest minds in asset management, a household name?
For one, this low-key CEF is small, with just $304 million in assets, so it gets zero attention from Wall Street or the financial media.
For another, if you strip out the dividend and look at the fund on a price basis alone (the purple line below), its return looks a lot less attractive…
The Herd’s Looking at the Wrong Chart!
It’s only when you add this fund’s monstrous dividend back in that you get that incredible 1,050% gain, which, as you can see, was almost entirely in CASH…
Dividends Make the Difference
Yet as I write, this fund trades at a 7% discount to NAV! That’s ridiculous for a top-notch CEF like this.
As that deal flips to par and then a premium to NAV (inevitable, in my opinion), we’re projecting 20%+ upside from here, on top of that massive dividend!
Let’s grab a position now. I’ll show you how in a moment.
First, I want to tell you about …
“Hidden” Fund Pick #2: A Global
9.8% Dividend—Ours for 13% Off
Our next pick is a bond fund that trades at a completely undeserved 12.6% discount, while handing us a sweet 9.8% dividend.
Why is this deal on the table?
For one, this fund is relatively new, having been launched in 2021. CEF investors are a cautious lot, so they’re still waiting for it to develop a track record.
We can take advantage of these lags, and we do on the regular. In October 2023, I issued a buy call on this fund, and it was quick to reward us:
Contrarian Bond CEF Rewards Us (and Has More Room to Run)
There’s room for more gains here, especially when you consider that this fund’s issuer, a mainstay of the CEF world, has a policy of buying back shares when its discount gets too wide.
Buybacks have an outsized effect on CEFs, essentially throwing a floor under the discount and helping stabilize the share price. The result? Stability and upside for us, as we collect this rich 9.8% payout in peace.
“Hidden” Fund Pick #3: A 9.6%
Payer With an Incredible
Our next CEF is paying a massive, and safe, 9.6% dividend and it’s booked a triple-digit since inception (with most of that gain in cash), too!
That’s just part of the intriguing story behind “hidden” fund No. 3, owner of an amazing 382% total return since it launched in 2003, even with the bond selloff we saw in 2022. That’s the kind of profit a “sleepy” bond fund just isn’t supposed to deliver.
How did this hidden gem pull it off?
By holding corporate bonds that feature a lot less risk than many folks think—especially to the global colossus that runs this fund.
You see, this fund’s manager is so big (with assets under management greater than the economies of most countries on earth!) that it can get info about its bond issuers that almost no one else can—because it owns huge stakes in these companies already.
That’s right: it’s lending cash to firms it already has a ton of access to! That familiarity gives it near-insider knowledge about the bonds it buys.
And it’s all perfectly legal.
No wonder this fund has posted that solid 382% return over its lifespan and throws off a 9.6% dividend today.
And the upside coming our way as more investors discover this huge, safe “insider-backed” payout makes the deal even sweeter.
More on how we’ll start tapping the massive returns this fund is primed to send our way in just a few more seconds.
First I have to tell you about my last two picks, starting with…
“Hidden” Fund Pick #4: 8.8%
Dividends From America’s
My next CEF pick generates a huge income stream by holding the stocks with some of the highest dividends in investing: real estate investment trusts (REITs).
Payouts of 5% and more are available in the REIT space, for two reasons:
- These companies own steady, income-producing real estate. Their cash flows are very predictable, so they can hand over most of their rent checks to you as dividends, and …
- They have to pay out 90% of their income as dividends by law! If they don’t, the IRS will revoke their REIT status.
And when we buy our REITs through a CEF like Pick No. 4, we get even bigger payouts, as our expert managers juice our dividends through their portfolio gains, dividend hikes from the REITs they own and a very conservative use of leverage, a savvy strategy given that these managers have access to capital at very low rates.
Best of all, this fund holds the best REITs to prosper in the post-COVID world. I’m talking about data-center REITs like Equinix (EQIX) whose services will stay in high demand as AI consumes more computing power, and industrial landlord Prologis (PLD), which is profiting as more companies move production back to the US.
This fund gets little attention due to its small size, which is part of the reason why it trades at an undeserved 12% discount now.
With a portfolio perfectly tuned to the shifts we’re living through today, I see Pick No. 4’s discount soaring deep into premium territory in short order—giving our gains a sharp boost when it does. The time to buy is now, before that happens.
“Hidden” Fund Pick #5: A 9.5% Payer
That Turns Volatility Into Cash
We’re going to add my fifth pick to profit when markets turn ugly. Because investors in this fund pocket dividends that get higher and safer the stormier markets get.
Pick No. 5 pulls off that trick with a safe option strategy that has driven its yield all the way up to an eye-popping 9.5%. That payout gets extra support from Pick No. 5’s portfolio, with top holdings in Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) and Alphabet (GOOGL).
This one trades at a 10% discount now, and I expect that to shrink as rates roll over and move down, removing one source of volatility—the Fed—from the picture.
That makes our plan simple: pocket Pick No. 5’s high yield now, then ride the closing discount higher, grabbing some nice upside before we sell this fund into the next bull market. Rinse and repeat!
To give you the full story on all 5 of these picks and everything you need to know to reap big, safe profits from CEFs, I’ve prepared 4 FREE in-depth guides, starting with:
Special Report #1 (a $99 value):
Your first Special Report, “5 Hidden Income Plays the ETF Companies Don’t Want You to Know About,” gives you all the profitable details on these 5 red-hot CEF picks.
- Names, ticker symbols and in-depth backstory before you buy.
- Details on how each fund makes its money, what’s behind its unusual discount and why that gap is set to slam shut, propelling us to 20%+ potential price gains in the next 12 months!
- In-depth analysis of the people behind each of these funds. This is something too many investors ignore but is absolutely vital for safe CEF profits. CEFs are all I cover, so I spend my days studying the moves of these investment pros. And yes, that includes phoning them up and talking to them directly.
- And much more!
Special Report #2 (a $99 value):
Your source for all things CEF, “The Ultimate Guide to CEFs” gives you everything you need to know to reap maximum profit from your own CEF picks, including:
- How CEFs can pay outsized dividend yields—and a simple way to make sure your fund’s payout is sustainable.
- The relationship between CEF performance and management fees (it’s not what you think!)
- The simple trick CEF managers regularly use to keep their funds’ discounts from getting too wide (this unique “insurance” simply doesn’t exist in stocks, bonds or ETFs).
- The surprising reason why the liquidation of a CEF is actually good news for investors.
Special Report #3 (a $99 value):
The fourth guide is called “5 Toxic CEFs That Could Ruin Your Retirement.”
These 5 funds look attractive but contain hidden traps waiting to snap on the unwary, including:
- Outrageously high fees hidden deep in the fine print (in one case, management is snagging a little less than half of the fund’s investment income for itself!).
- Way too much leverage: one of these funds uses borrowed cash to fill its whole portfolio with other CEFs that are propped up by borrowed cash themselves. That’s far too aggressive, and it leaves this fund particularly vulnerable in a downturn.
- Dangerous dividends, like the 18% yields two of these funds pay. But because these funds trade at ridiculous premiums, they need to vastly out-earn their huge yields in the market, year in and year out, just to keep their dividends going. You and I both know that’s impossible.
Special Report #4 (a $99 value):
Your fourth and final report, “4 Great CEFs to Buy Now: 10.2% Yields and 20% Upside Ahead,” gives you all the profitable details on 4 more CEF picks poised to hand you big upside and dividend income in the next year—and beyond.
- A real estate fund with a portfolio that’s perfect for today’s world. Its management team has made timely moves into critical warehouse, communication-tower, data-center and healthcare plays. Even so, this fund trades at an 8.9% discount to NAV. AND we’re getting an incredible 11.6% dividend, too!
- A 9.7% payer that’s dialed in to the post-COVID economy. This CEF has it all: a great management team, a 9.7% dividend and a valuation that’s headed deep into premium territory. It holds bonds from travel, security and energy companies, all of which continue to see strong revenue, and their businesses stand to get an assist from a coming “rollover” in interest rates.
- A “rising-rate veteran” fund paying 10.8%. Our third fund holds top-quality bonds from big-name issuers. Its management team has seen it all and booked strong profits in the last rate-hike cycle in the 2010s, nicely setting them up for today’s economy. A 7.9% discount seals the deal.
- An 8.7% dividend from an income powerhouse. Our fourth pick holds the biggest blue chips from across the US. Grab this one before investors catch on to its decades-long performance record and its sneaky-smart payout strategy.
How to Get Your 4 Special
To get your copy of “5 Hidden Income Plays the ETF Companies Don’t Want You to Know About,” “The Ultimate Guide to CEFs,” “5 Toxic CEFs That Could Ruin Your Retirement” and “4 Great CEFs to Buy Now,” I simply ask that you take a risk-free trial to my CEF Insider service.
CEF Insider is custom-built for investors who aren’t afraid of snagging double-digit price gains like the ones I’ve shown you throughout this report, year in and year out, in their income portfolios.
And that’s to say nothing of the outsized dividend yields I’ll bring you every month!
Sounds great, right?
After all, who wouldn’t want double-digit gains from their dividend investments? Given that most people look to these holdings for income alone, this is almost like free money!
Even so, CEF Insider isn’t for everyone.
It’s a unique service for folks who want to go further than the average investor to get in on the very best funds for high, safe income and massive upside.
Because I’ve bulked it up with a set of wealth-building tools you won’t find anywhere else, starting with …
Your Secret Weapon for
BIG Profits in CEFs
Our streamlined CEF Screener lets you sort through the more than 400 funds in the CEF universe worth your consideration at the click of a mouse.
Sort by ticker symbol, asset class or discount/premium to NAV and you’ll instantly see how each CEF stacks up to its peers.
This one-of-a-kind fund-picking tool is backed by a rigorous 6-point assessment that judges each CEF by its current and historical NAV, 10-year return, fees, yield on NAV (the best measure of dividend safety) and much more.
That’s not all. You also get our one-of-a-kind “CEF Insider Heat Map,” which instantly separates attractive funds (green) from dangerous pretenders (red).
It’s like having me personally guide you to the CEFs worth further consideration for your portfolio.
I’d normally charge $99 a month for access to the Screener alone—but you get it absolutely FREE when you try CEF Insider.
PLUS you also get…
A 100% Proven Tool for Sniffing Out
CEF Bargains … and Ripoffs Too!
Our easy-to-use CEF Index Tracker lets you instantly compare the performance of practically any CEF to any other CEF and stack up as many funds as you like to our proprietary CEF Indexes.
The bottom line: At a glance, you can see which CEFs have outperformed (and may be overpriced) and which have underperformed (and may be screaming bargains)!
There isn’t another CEF tracker anywhere on the web—paid or free—that lets you do this, which is why I’m adding this revolutionary tool to your CEF Insider trial membership.
A $99-a-month value, you also get the Index Tracker FREE as part of your CEF Insider subscription.
Safe 8%+ Yields and Big Gains
Are Just the Start
In addition to the CEF Screener, Index Tracker and your 4 Special Reports with my very best picks for 8%+ dividends and fast double-digit upside, your risk-free trial contains a whole lot more, including:
- Your CEF Watch List: My “shortlist” gives you the top 20+ CEFs I’ve got my eye on—the ones I’ve handpicked and personally safety checked. Each one offers outsized yields and bigger-than-average discounts, so they’ve got plenty of built-in upside too. But they don’t yet qualify for our…
- Members-Only Portfolio: These are the “best of the best”—my top CEF picks for high, safe income and big gains right now. All of them are laid out in an easy-to-read portfolio that includes my up-to-the minute recommendations, buy-under prices, current yields, discounts to NAV and much more.
- Monthly Issues: On the fourth Friday of each month, you’ll get my latest analysis of the ever-changing CEF space right in your inbox. I’ll include detailed analysis on new fund recommendations, updates on existing positions and an overview of trends and events that may affect your holdings.
- Weekly Analysis: Sent straight from my desk to your inbox, you’ll get my weekly investing ideas on CEFs I’ve been watching and analysis of major market events.
- Flash Alerts: You’ll never have to worry about missing out on breaking news on the CEFs in our portfolio. I’ll have an eye on all of them 24/7 and will email you right away if there’s ever any change in our position.
- Unlimited Access to the Members-Only Website: Day or night, you can log into our password-protected website, where you’ll find easy access to all of our resources, including the CEF Screener, Index Tracker, CEF Watch List and the full portfolio. You also get a complete archive of our monthly issues, special reports and Flash Alerts so you can see how our recommendations have changed over time.
If you’ve read this far, I’m guessing you think these high-yield funds may be a good fit for your portfolio.
But I also understand that you may still be hesitant to try a new service, and I want you to be certain this is worth your time, so there’s one more thing I’d like to add…
My Ironclad 100%
I’m so confident you’ll appreciate my research that I’m going to give you 60 days to try CEF Insider absolutely RISK-FREE.
Simply click here to start your Charter Membership today. Download your special reports, read the latest issue, kick the tires on our CEF Screener and Index Tracker and start following one or two picks from the portfolio.
Then enjoy the next couple issues of CEF Insider, my weekly column and all the other benefits of your full Charter Membership.
If after nearly two months you don’t feel the advice is worth 10X the price, or if it’s just not right for you, simply let me know and I’ll issue a full refund of your membership fee. That’s 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Plus you’re welcome to keep the FREE special reports as my thanks for trying the service out.
But I have to tell you something here. I’ve built CEF Insider for people who want to truly understand the explosive gains and double-digit yields these ignored funds offer.
So if you’re okay with trying a new way of investing …
… and you’re brave enough to move a little beyond the mainstream to goose your portfolio’s yield and add a double-digit capital gains pop in the coming year…
If that sounds like you…
Then taking me up on a risk-free road test of CEF Insider is a no-brainer!
Which brings me to my next point.
As I mentioned, CEF Insider is a totally unique service, so it’s vital that we keep our group small.
I’m only letting in 2,000 members to CEF Insider in total.
You read that right: just 2,000 people, and just over 1,700 have already snagged spots!
So once we hit that 2,000-person limit, I’ll be forced to close the doors. If you try to sign up after that, your name will go on a waiting list and you’ll only be able to get in when another member drops out.
I expect those remaining spots to go fast, especially when folks see the strong gains and outsized income we’re talking about here.
I don’t want you to miss out, which is why I’m urging you to start your no-obligation road test right now … while this is in front of you.
To recap, you get a full Charter Membership, with 2 months of full access to our powerful CEF Screener (a $198 value) and Index Tracker (a $198 value). Plus you also get the CEF Watch List, the complete CEF Insider portfolio and ALL of our premium research.
AND you’ll also receive 4 FREE research reports (a $396 value), weekly email updates and alerts and a full 60 days to decide if you like the service.
And it’s all completely RISK-FREE.
I don’t see how you can lose here, because I’m the one taking all the risk. All you have to do is click the button below to get started right now.
In the coming months, many investors will still be on the sidelines, fearing an over-aggressive Fed or more turmoil from DC, or outside America’s borders.
Meantime, our CEF Insider members will be quietly pocketing their 9%+ CASH payouts and watching their funds’ unusual discounts swing shut. Don’t be left on the sidelines. Start your no-risk trial to CEF Insider now.
Yours in profits,
P.S. As soon as you join CEF Insider, you’ll have access to our CEF Screener, Index Tracker, Watch List, the complete portfolio, your 4 special reports and your first issue. The 4 reports and two months’ access to the Screener and Index Tracker alone are worth $792.00, but they’re yours free as a new CEF Insider member!
P.P.S. The clock is ticking! Other investors are reading this invitation right now, too, and I expect our remaining seats to fill up fast.
The time to act is now. Simply click on the button below. You have no risk and no obligation whatsoever.
© BNK Invest, Inc. – All Rights Reserved – Legal Information