Yes, start my risk-free membership to Contrarian Income Report!
I want to enjoy super-safe “no withdrawal” dividends for consistent, reliable income while keeping my capital fully intact.
As part of my membership, I’ll receive free access to the special research reports Brett mentioned that could sell for hundreds of dollars, including:
Monthly Dividend Superstars: 11%+ Yields With Double-Digit Upside
I’ll get the ticker symbols, buy-up-to prices and in-depth backstory on Brett’s top three closed-end funds, including:
- A 13.7% payer that’s set to rake in huge profits from an artificially depressed sector,
- The brainchild of one of the top fund managers on the planet that pays an amazing 15% yield,
- And a rock-steady 11% dividend trading at a massive discount to NAV.
Their outsized payouts come straight from the gains and dividends they collect from their top-notch portfolios—and pass straight on in the form of their huge (and monthly!) cash dividends.
Preferred Shares: Looking Past Common Dividends for 8.6% Income
Preferred shares are manna for income portfolios, but few folks pay much attention to them.
That’s too bad, because these steady income payers (which often throw off cash streams of 6%+) are wonderful hybrids: they can trade on a market, just like stocks, but they do so around a par value, like a bond.
And because we’re talking about preferred shares here, we go to the front of the line when it comes to dividends, meaning our payouts are a lot safer than those of “common” shareholders.
The best strategy is to buy preferreds through a CEF, like Brett’s favorite preferred-stock fund, which pays a rock-solid 8.6% today.
The Dirty Dozen: 12 Dividend Stocks to Sell Now
|This report reveals a dozen dividend darlings about to take a fall. Inside, I’ll find out about...
... the mall landlord that recently cut its dividend 38%. Its payout now yields an attractive 7.5%, but don’t get sucked in, because with many of its tenants closed (or barely open), there are more cuts to come!
... the high-yield telecom that’s piled up a mountain of debt trying to keep up with the Joneses, and
... a maker of packaged food that looks safe, especially in the coronavirus era, but in reality it’s anything but. This one’s paying a high, and growing, percentage of cash flow out as dividends, making a cut inevitable.
5 Recession-Resistant Dividends Paying Up to 13%
This report reveals a dozen dividend darlings about to take a fall. Inside, I’ll find out...
These five stocks get their “recession-resistant” chops from 4 unbeatable strengths: massive (and rock-solid) dividend yields up to 13%; a proven history of navigating past market dumpster fires; explosive dividend growth; and dirt-cheap valuations (which set us up for massive upside while handing us critical downside “insurance”).
In this exclusive report, Brett will give me all the details I need on these income titans: names, tickers, buy-under prices and everything he has on each and every one, all broken out in plain English—not brokerspeak.
Second-Level Investing: Your Guide to the Contrarian Money Machine
Many super-investors agree on the virtues of contrary thinking, but none of them specifically outline how they go about finding these unpopular stocks to buy.
That’s exactly what Brett reveals in this step-by-step contrarian guide.
By following these steps, I’ll be able to find the types of stocks that Buffett, Graham and many other greats are also sorting through.
In addition to these reports, my membership also includes:
- 12 Monthly Issues – On the first Friday of each month I’ll receive Brett’s latest second-level investment research right in my inbox. It will include at least one new recommendation, updates on existing positions and an overview of trends and events that may affect my portfolio.
- Flash Alerts – I’ll never have to worry about missing out on breaking news on portfolio stocks. Brett has an eye on all of them 24/7 and will email me right away if there’s ever any change in our position.
- Second-Level Coaching – I’ll profit handsomely (and safely) by following along with Brett’s portfolio, plus I’ll learn the “how” and the “why” behind each pick, with detailed explanation of his reasoning and expectations to help me find other safe, under-appreciated opportunities.
- Weekly Market Analysis – Sent straight to my inbox, I’ll get Brett’s weekly analysis of major market events and other second-level ideas and stocks he’s been watching.
- Quarterly Webinars – About every three months, I can attend a live, members-only webinar with Brett on current portfolio recommendations and his thoughts on pressing member questions.
- 24/7 Access to the CIR Website – Day or night, I can log into the password protected website, for easy access to all of our resources, including the archives with each monthly issue, special reports, Flash Alerts and the full portfolio.
My membership also comes with a 60-Day Risk-Free Guarantee.
I’ll take advantage of the service for nearly two full months. I’ll follow the stocks I like best from the private portfolio and have the chance to learn Brett’s approach.
If I’m not 100% satisfied in the first 60 days, I will simply let you know and receive a full refund of every penny paid. No questions asked.
The regular price is $99, but I am going to take full advantage of this limited-time special offer. I will only pay $39 for the first full year of my Charter Membership.
To create my account and receive instant access to all of my membership benefits, all I need to do is complete the registration form that starts below.