Yes, start my risk-free membership to CEF Insider!
I'm ready to secure 8% yields and double-digit gains from the only research service in the world exclusively focused on the exciting profit potential of CEFs.
As part of my membership, I’ll receive instant access to the special research reports and all of the other benefits Michael mentioned, including:
5 Hidden Income Plays the ETF Companies Don’t Want You to Know About
This exclusive report reveals all the profitable details on 5 red-hot CEF picks. It includes:
- Names, ticker symbols, buy-under prices and all the nitty-gritty I need to know before I buy.
- Full details on how each fund makes its money, what’s behind its unusual discount and why that gap is set to slam shut, propelling us to 20%+ price gains—and more—in the next 12 months!
- In-depth analysis of the people behind each of these funds, which is something too many investors ignore but is absolutely vital for safe CEF profits.
- And much more!
The Ultimate Guide to CEFs
5 Toxic CEFs That Could Ruin Your Retirement
|In this report I’ll learn everything I need to know to reap maximum profit from CEFs, including:
- How CEFs can pay outsized dividend yields—and a simple way to make sure your fund’s payout is sustainable.
- The unusual relationship between CEF performance and management fees.
- The simple trick CEF managers regularly use to keep their funds’ discounts from getting too wide (this unique “insurance” simply doesn’t exist in stocks, bonds or ETFs).
- The surprising reason why the liquidation of a CEF is actually good news for investors.
These 5 funds look attractive but contain hidden traps waiting to snap on the unwary. This report will reveal the dirty secrets behind:
- Outrageously high fees hidden deep in the fine print (in one case, management is snagging an obscene 50% of the fund’s investment income for itself!).
- Way too much leverage: one of these funds uses borrowed cash to buy other CEFs that are propped up by borrowed cash themselves! When the next downturn hits, this one is hardwired to double up the market’s losses—or worse!
- Dangerous dividends, like the ridiculous 24% one fund pays. Too bad that payout is built on risky, illiquid derivatives.
4 Great CEFs to Buy Now: 8.4% Yields and 20% Upside Ahead
This report reveals four more of Michael’s top funds, including:
- A “megatrend” fund throwing off a 7.8% dividend and poised to soar, thanks to its portfolio of booming infrastructure plays like warehouse operators, which are racking up huge profits as megatrends like online shopping roll on! This dividend all-star is also dirt cheap, trading at a ridiculous 11% discount! It’s the best-run fund in its class and a must-have for your portfolio.
- An 8.4% payer everyone has overlooked! This CEF has it all: a great management team, an 8.4% dividend that’s growing fast and a 10% discount to NAV. It’s just made a little-reported strategy shift that’s already kicking in, helping it beat its benchmark by 50% in 2019 alone. Now is the time to buy, before that discount vanishes.
- An income investor’s dream, with a 6.9% dividend that’s growing. But because this is a smaller CEF, no one has taken notice … which is why we can grab this one at a silly 8% discount that won’t last.
- A monster 10.3% dividend Our fourth pick’s “all-star” management team takes a portfolio of household names—like Visa, Amazon and Abbott Labs—and squeezes a 10.3% dividend out of them! Best of all, this crew is actually growing that massive payout: it’s up 113% in the last decade.
|In addition to these reports, my membership grants me instant access to:
- CEF Screener: A one-of-a-kind tool backed by a proprietary 6-point assessment that judges each CEF by its current and historical NAV, 10-year return, fees, yield on NAV (the best measure of dividend safety) and much more.
- CEF Index Tracker: The easy-to-use CEF Index Tracker lets me instantly compare the performance of practically any CEF to any other CEF and stack up as many funds as I like to your proprietary CEF indexes. That lets me quickly and easily see which CEFs have outperformed (and may be overpriced) and which CEFs have underperformed (and may be screaming bargains).
- CEF Watch List: This “shortlist” builds on the CEF Screener by revealing the top 20+ CEFs Michael’s got his eye on—the ones he’s handpicked and personally safety checked. Each offers outsized yields and bigger-than-average discounts, so they’ve got plenty of built-in upside too. But they don’t yet qualify for our…
- Members-Only Portfolio: These are the “best of the best” CEF picks for high, safe income and big gains right now. All of them are laid out in an easy-to-read portfolio that includes up-to-the minute recommendations, buy-under prices, current yields and much more.
- Monthly Issues: On the fourth Friday of each month, I’ll get Michael’s latest analysis of the ever-changing CEF space right in my inbox, including detailed analysis on new fund recommendations, updates on existing positions and an overview of trends and events that may affect my holdings.
- Weekly Analysis: Sent straight to my inbox, I’ll receive weekly investing ideas about other CEFs to consider and analysis of major market events.
- Unlimited Access to the Members-Only Website: Day or night, I can log into the password-protected website for easy access to all of the CEF Insider resources, including the CEF Screener, CEF Watch List, portfolio and full archives.
My membership also comes with a 60-Day Risk-Free Guarantee.
I’ll take advantage of the service for nearly two full months. I’ll follow the funds I like best from the private portfolio and have the chance to learn from Michael’s approach.
If I'm not satisfied in the first 60 days, I'll let you know and receive a full refund of every penny paid. No questions asked.
The regular price is $799, but I am going to take full advantage of this limited-time special offer. I will only pay $399 for the first full year of my Charter Membership.
To create my account and receive instant access to all of my membership benefits, all I need to do is complete the registration form that starts below.