Yes, start my risk-free membership to Contrarian Income Report!
I want to enjoy worry-free 8%+ dividends to grow my nest egg and make the most of my retirement, while keeping my capital fully intact.
As part of my membership, I’ll receive free access to the special research reports Brett mentioned that could sell for hundreds of dollars, including:
Monthly Dividend Superstars: 8% Yields With 10% Upside
I’ll get the ticker symbols, buy-up-to prices and in-depth backstory on Brett’s top three closed-end funds, including:
- An 8.6% payer that’s set to rake in huge profits from an artificially depressed sector,
- The brainchild of the one of the top fund managers on the planet that pays 9.1%,
- And a steady Eddie high-yielder that barely blinks when stocks plummet.
Best of Both Worlds: 5 Fixed Income Funds That Outperform Stocks
Inside, Brett will show me his five favorite funds for investing in fixed income, along with their management profiles and investing strategies.
These funds pay an average of 7.5% today, plus the bonds they own are preferred in every sense of the word – meaning they can pay out their fat dividends no matter what the broader market does.
Preferred Shares: Looking Past Common Dividends for 7.4%
Inside you’ll find my favorite fund for investing in preferred shares, along with its management profiles and investing strategies.
The fund pays 7.4% today, and the high yield is great, but its best quality may be its lack of correlation with the broader stock market. The shares this fund owns are preferred in every sense of the world – meaning it gets paid its fat dividends no matter what the broader market does.
The Dirty Dozen: 12 Dividend Stocks to Sell Now
This report reveals a dozen dividend darlings about to take a fall. Inside, I’ll find out...
... the iconic retailer paying a 6% dividend while operations are in terminal decline,
... the global waste management company earning less than half what it’s promised to pay out in dividends, and
... the 80+ year-old asset management firm that recently slashed its dividend by 45%, yet still has a lot further to fall.
Second-Level Investing: Your Guide to the Contrarian Money Machine
Many super-investors agree on the virtues of contrary thinking, but none of them specifically outline how they go about finding these unpopular stocks to buy.
That’s exactly what Brett reveals in this step-by-step contrarian guide.
By following these steps, I’ll be able to find the types of stocks that Buffett, Graham and many other greats are also sorting through.
In addition to these reports, my membership also includes:
- 12 Monthly Issues – On the first Friday of each month I’ll receive Brett’s latest Second-Level investment research right in my inbox. It will include at least one new recommendation, updates on existing positions and an overview of trends and events that may affect my portfolio.
- Flash Alerts – I’ll never have to worry about missing out on breaking news on portfolio stocks. Brett has an eye on all of them 24/7 and will email me right away if there’s ever any change in our position.
- Second-Level Coaching – I’ll profit handsomely (and safely) by following along with Brett’s portfolio, plus I’ll learn the “how” and the “why” behind each pick, with detailed explanation of his reasoning and expectations to help me find other safe, under-appreciated opportunities.
- Weekly Market Analysis – Sent straight to my inbox, I’ll get Brett’s weekly analysis of major market events, and other second-level ideas and stocks he’s been watching.
- Quarterly Webinars – About every three months, I can attend a live, members-only webinar with Brett on current portfolio recommendations and his thoughts on pressing member questions.
- 24/7 Access to the CIR Website – Day or night, I can log into the password protected website, for easy access to all of our resources, including the archives with each monthly issue, special reports, Flash Alerts and the full portfolio.
My membership also comes with a 60-Day Risk-Free Guarantee.
I’ll take advantage of the service for nearly two full months. I’ll follow the stocks I like best from the private portfolio and have the chance to learn Brett’s approach.
If I’m not 100% satisfied in the first 60 days, I will simply let you know and receive a full refund of every penny paid. No questions asked.
The regular price is $99, but I am going to take full advantage of this limited-time special offer. I will only pay $39 for the first full year of my Charter Membership.
To create my account and receive instant access to all of my membership benefits, all I need to do is complete the registration form that starts below.