Yes, start my risk-free membership to The Contrarian Income Report!
I want to enjoy worry-free 8%+ dividends to grow my nest egg and make the most of my retirement, while keeping my capital fully intact.
As part of my membership, I’ll receive free access to the special research reports Brett mentioned that could sell for hundreds of dollars, including:
Recession Proof REITs: 2 Plays With 8.4% Average Yields and 25% Upside
In this report I’ll discover the two best REITs to buy right now. With average annual dividends of 8.4%, both raise their payouts regularly and both have easy 25% upside from here. They include:
- The 7.2% payer that’s delivered a 68% total return in recent years and shows no sign of slowing down.
- The 9.7% dividend machine that’s raised its dividend the last 22 quarters in a row.
The Secure 8% “No Withdrawal” Portfolio
This in-depth guide provides you with a full blueprint of our strategy…
- My 8% “no withdrawal” retirement strategy that lets you live off dividends alone, without ever having to sell a share of stock.
- 16 underappreciated dividend stocks and funds that pay, on average, 8% annually.
- 10 monthly dividend payers that will send you a check every 30 days, no matter what happens in the broader economy or to the stock market at large.
Monthly Dividend Superstars: 8% Yields With 10% Upside
I’ll get the ticker symbols, buy-up-to prices and in-depth backstory on Brett’s top three closed-end funds, including:
- An 8.7% payer trading at a bizarre 5.3% discount to NAV,
- The brainchild of the one of the top fund managers on the planet that pays 8.9%,
- And the 8.5% payer that not 1 in 1,000 people even know about.
Preferred Shares: Looking Past Common Dividends for 7% Income
Inside you’ll find my favorite fund for investing in preferred shares, along with its management profiles and investing strategies.
The fund pays a rock-solid 7% today, and the high yield is great, but its best quality may be its lack of correlation with the broader stock market. The shares this fund owns are preferred in every sense of the world – meaning it gets paid its fat dividends no matter what the broader market does.
In addition to these reports, my membership also includes:
- 12 Monthly Issues – On the first Friday of each month I’ll receive Brett’s latest Second-Level investment research right in my inbox. It will include at least one new recommendation, updates on existing positions and an overview of trends and events that may affect my portfolio.
- Flash Alerts – I’ll never have to worry about missing out on breaking news on portfolio stocks. Brett has an eye on all of them 24/7 and will email me right away if there’s ever any change in our position.
- Second-Level Coaching – I’ll profit handsomely (and safely) by following along with Brett’s portfolio, plus I’ll learn the “how” and the “why” behind each pick, with detailed explanation of his reasoning and expectations to help me find other safe, under-appreciated opportunities.
- Weekly Market Analysis – Sent straight to my inbox, I’ll get Brett’s weekly analysis of major market events, and other second-level ideas and stocks he’s been watching.
- 24/7 Access to the CIR Website – Day or night, I can log into the password protected website, for easy access to all of our resources, including the archives with each monthly issue, special reports, Flash Alerts and the full portfolio.
My membership also comes with a 60-Day Risk-Free Guarantee.
I’ll take advantage of the service for nearly two full months. I’ll follow the stocks I like best from the private portfolio and have the chance to learn Brett’s approach.
If I’m not 100% satisfied in the first 60 days, I will simply let you know and receive a full refund of every penny paid. No questions asked.
The regular price is $99, but I am going to take full advantage of this limited-time special offer. I will only pay $39 for the first full year of my Charter Membership.
To create my account and receive instant access to all of my membership benefits, all I need to do is complete the registration form that starts below.